Thursday, August 7, 2014

[Nail Art] Oh, Deer!: Stamped with MoYou London Hipster Plates



Hi guys! I've eyeing MoYou London stamping plates for some time now, and I finally bought a few! I'll do a more comprehensive brand review once I've played with all the plates I got, but for now here's a fun neutral mani I did with two of their Hipster plates.



What I Used
OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons
Zoya Marney
Milani White On The Spot
MoYou London Hipster Plate 02 + 08




I haven't tried all my MoYou plates yet, but Hipster 02 and 08 are so far the easiest plates I've worked with. I was able to pick up the designs about 95% of the time, which is amazing for me. Like I said before, I've never had much luck with stamping. These are actually so much fun to use!

MoYou has a ton of other plates, and I'm planning on placing a second order once I've tried everything I got. Processing and shipping time was excellent as well. I got mine within a week from my order date, and they ship from London. Plus, free shipping over £15! You also get a 15% off discount code when you register an account on their site: moyou.co.uk I bought 5 plates, and each plate cost me about $8.70 without the discount code. Not bad at all!

Do you own any MoYou plates? Which are your favorites?

♥ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)