Monday, July 28, 2014

[Nail Art] Tie-Dye Floral


Hello!♥ I have a quick nail art post today. I actually wasn't going to post it, because it didn't turn out the way I imagined. But I love the colors anyway, so here's my nail art fail. Haha. Those tie-dye looking blotches are supposed to be flowers if you couldn't tell. :P


Polishes Used
Milani Mint Crush
Milani Peri-Wink
Milani Rainbow Prisms (glitter)
All 4 OPI Sheer Tints
Milani Nail Art Striper in White Canvas



I think I'll give this another try on a darker base. Some better planning with the flowers should yield better results. ^^

Until next time!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)