Thursday, February 6, 2014

[Nail-Art-A-Go-Go] Day 3: Warm vs Cool

Hi everyone! I missed a few days of the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge, so I'm playing a bit of catch-up today. Hope you don't mind the number of nail art posts going up today. ^^;;


For day 3's warm vs cool theme, I went with something very simple. For the base, I used OPI Fly, which is a pretty teal blue. I then lightly sponged on Essie Turquoise and Caicos and Milani White On The Spot over it. For the lightning bolt, I used China Glaze Lemon Fizz and Orly Shine.


I guess it's not a very stark contrast between warm and cool, but I hope you liked it anyhow. :) There's more nail art coming your way, so check back soon!

In the meantime, check out these other lovely Day 3 manicures below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)