Wednesday, February 12, 2014

[Nail-Art-A-Go-Go] Day 11: Wallpaper


Hi guys! Today's challenge was really tough for me. I browsed pictures of wallpapers, scoured desktop backgrounds, and scrapped two designs before finally settling on this one. It's simple, but I like it. This was inspired by an actual wallpaper pattern found here. I wanted a pattern I could replicate across all nails that was both clean and easy to do. This design worked perfectly, especially with the taupe background. I finished my design off with matte top coat to make it look just like paper.


Polishes Used
L'oreal Cockatoo's Mystery
Milani White On The Spot
Milani Nail Art White Canvas
Butter London Matte Finish Topcoat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)