Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Zoya Summer 2013 Stunning Collection Review



Hi everyone!  Today I have swatches of this bright, new collection from Zoya!  Doesn't it look so cheerful? :]


Darcy, 3 coats: bright lemon yellow creme.  Like most yellows, this was a little streaky and uneven.  The formula's not that bad for a yellow.  I'd say it's about average.



Thandie, 3 coats: citrus orange creme. It was a little uneven at two coats, but a thicker second coat should take care of that problem.



Micky, 3 coats: bubblegum pink creme.  Zoya describes this as a coral, but it's definitely more pink than coral.  This was a tad streaky as well, but nothing too serious.



Yana, 2 coats: bright pink creme.  No problems with the formula on this one!  It flows evenly and the coverage is perfect.



Rocky, 2 coats: sky blue creme.  Excellent Zoya formula on this one as well.  Doesn't this color just make you yearn for summer?



Josie, 2 coats: grassy green creme.  This one reminds me of green Skittles!  Actually, a lot of these colors remind me of colored candies. :)  The formula was flawless on this one as well.  Josie is also my personal favorite from this bunch.


Verdict:  I feel like I didn't have much to say on this collection, mainly because they're all very nice bright cremes.  There wasn't a color here I didn't like.  A few of them had very minor application issues like streakiness and unevenness, but it was nothing a third coat couldn't handle.  If you see a color you like, I wouldn't dismiss them for the issues mentioned here unless you really hate doing a third coat.

Availability:  Zoya Stunning is currently available at Zoya.com (ad) for $8 each.  You can also find Zoya polishes at an Ulta near you.  I would recommend calling ahead to see if your store carries this collection.  Zoya polishes are BIG5FREE - completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate  (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.


What do you think?  Will you be getting any of these?  Let me know in the comments! :)

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)