Monday, March 12, 2012

One Twisted Half-Moon Mani

twisted_04
twisted_02
direct sunlight
Wow we had 70 degree (F) weather today!  It was really windy but super nice.  The rest of the week is supposed to be in the 70s as well, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow.  This mani I'm showing you today is a bit old, as you can tell by the square shape.  I think I wore this for my 1 year anniversary date with the bf.  I first did a half moon mani with black tips in Sinful Black on Black and left the half moon my natural nude with clear.  Then I did a gradient with the four Finger Paints Special Effects polishes I own.  From half moon to tip I used Motley, Flecked, Asylum, and Twisted.  Here's another direct sunlight pic.

twisted_03

The rest of these pictures (as well as the very first one) were taken in the shade with natural lighting.

twisted_06

twisted_01

twisted_05

twisted_07

I still can't get enough of these flakies. :) Or warm weather. Hope everyone had a lovely day as well! ♥


Liz

33 comments:

  1. I think it looks great, I love all the colors that are coming through! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap these look so unbelieveably gorgeous! I saw a thumbnail on FB on my phone and I just had to visit your blog on my computer a second later to get a closer look. I love these so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool. Love it. :)

    I am so enjoying the warmer weather. We never really got a Winter, here. One snowstorm the first of December and it has been crazy warm, since. Weird weather, for sure. Not that I am complaining. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is UH-MAZING! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is soooooo cool! So pretty and mystical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We WERE warm here - but now back to 50's in the day and down at night - rain on the way but we need a lot more. Not sure about this mani. It is different. I also like to load up a mix of those same 3 shades from the Finger Paints flakies. Maybe a sheer or a very light one color fleck on the bottom half - thinking of Opal maybe or the pink one from Zoya's flakies. Even an opalescent sheer might be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. maria adriana britez ramirezMarch 13, 2012 at 1:59 PM

    wow amazing!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! When I had this on I couldn't stop moving my fingers to see all the colors. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our winter was relatively warm as well, but now it's shorts weather. I love it! Haha, and I'm definitely not complaining either about the warmer shift in the weather this year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! It was a fun mani to wear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, thanks for the suggestion! I don't own the Zoya flakies, but I might be able to find something similar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Maria! I'm glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this <3 I need to get myself some flakies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks really cool, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks! And one can never have too many flakies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so cool!! Must get some flakies for myself ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)