Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pink Wednesday: China Glaze 108 Degrees

There's no wonder why this shade is called 108 Degrees.  It's hot hot!

108 Degrees is a blazing vibrant pink filled with pretty purple-pink glass flecks.  This is 3 coats, and I didn't have any problems with application.  I think I read that this one stains.  I used base coat and my nails remained unstained. :)



Not much else to say.  There is OPI Be a Dahlia Won't You for dupes.  I don't own it, but I think other bloggers have said that BADWY's shimmer is a bit more pronounced.  Other than that, the verdict was you don't need both.  Here are some more pics. :)




I realize there haven't been that many posts lately.  I'll try to post more regularly for the rest of the week.  I also have a nail art ready for you!  I did it over the past weekend, and I'm still wearing it.  Although I'm itching to swatch again, I can't bring myself to erase it yet.  I can't wait to show you it in this coming Monday's post, so something to look forward to. :)

Hope you all are enjoying your week.  Half way to the weekend!


Liz

11 comments:

  1. This polish is so incredibly gorgeous. I am so glad I bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll love it! This was the first shade to sell out at the Sally's near me. I had to buy mine at Ulta instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty!!! I just love it! I was thinking about getting the Nice Stems collection... so now I'll surely get it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks great on you!! It's one of my favourites from this collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your swatches if you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like such a pretty color!! (: I love the polishes that have like microshimmers because it gives nails another dimension :D hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! It's why I love glass fleck polishes so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! Followed dear :)
    xo from aus

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)