Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sally Hansen - Gray by Gray

As soon as I saw this one, I knew I had to get it.  I've been looking for a blue-gray and this is definitely a blue-gray.  It was also the only one left, so I snatched it up quick.  The formula was okay and color was extremely pigmented.  I think it could've been a one coater, but I usually do at least two, so that's what I did.  I'm not a fan of the brush however, which is flat instead of being round.  I didn't like the cut of the brush either.  As you can see by my pictures, I couldn't form nice rounded edges near my cuticles.  I need a clean-up brush!




I added a coat of Wet n Wild's Party of Five Glitters to add some pizazz.

Looks like electricity running down my nail :P

Flash pic: To show you the blue side of this blue-gray.


 Bleck... don't mind my pointer finger... that one kept giving me trouble.  Just one of those days I guess. :/


What do you think?  Do you have a favorite blue-gray?


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)