Sunday, April 24, 2011

Revlon Not So Blueberry: a scented polish

Whew!  Today was a busy day.  I have a quick post for you!  This one is like a review/ teaser.
I applied this polish at night, snapped a few pics knowing it'd look much more amazing in sunlight.  So I called it a night and went to sleep.  Unfortunately, I woke up with bedsheet prints on them! >.<  So I only have once decent pic for you.  Also while I was staring at my nails, waiting to fall asleep, I noticed this polish has some amazing duo?chrome!  It's like a light blue, pink, purple duochrome-y goodness!  For the most part you can't see this (I'm hesitant to label this duochrome), but in the shade at a certain angle...*sigh*...just prepare to be amazed. ^^  So...here's the not so great but something pic.


The formula was okay, this is three thin coats.  I'm pretty sure you can do two thick coats.  It's a shiny foil finish and it smells like blueberries!  Well the artificial kinds used to scent markers.  It's actually kind of strong, and I'm sensitive to smell.  It wasn't too bad for me though, it mostly made me realize how often my hand comes close to my face.  I'll post more pics of this when I wear it again, and I'll try to get a pic of the "duochrome" as well.

Have you tried any of Revlon's line of scented polishes?  Which ones, and what'd you think?

**edit
See more swatches here: Revlon Not So Blueberry Reswatched


Liz

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)